In the end it's all nice

terça-feira, março 18, 2008

It's all happening!



Director: Cameron Crowe
Date: 2000


Dennis Hope: If you think that Mick Jagger will still be doing the whole rock star thing at age fifty, well, then, you are sorely, sorely mistaken.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell Hammond: And you can tell Rolling Stone magazine that my last words were... I'm on drugs!
William Miller: Russell! I think we should work on those last words!
Russell Hammond: I got it, I got it. Last words: I dig music. I'm on drugs!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Russell Hammond: You, Aaron, are what it's all about. You're real. Your room is real. Your friends are real. Real, man, real. You know? Real. You're more important than all the silly machinery. Silly machinery. And you know it! In eleven years its going to be 1984, man. Think about that!
Aaron: Wanna see me feed a mouse to my snake?
Russell Hammond: Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
William Miller: Do you have to be depressed to write a sad song? Do you have to be in love to write a love song? Is a song better when it really happened to you? Like "Love Thing," where did you write that and who was it about?
Russell Hammond: When did you get so professional?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Penny Lane: You're too sweet for rock and roll.
William Miller: Sweet? Where do you get off? Where do you get sweet? I am dark and mysterious, and I am PISSED OFF! I could be very dangerous to all of you! And you should know that about me... I am THE ENEMY!

Etiquetas:

3 Comments:

Blogger O Puto said...

Olha ali o Mark Kozelek (3º a contar da direita) a fazer-se às miúdas!

7:02 da tarde, março 19, 2008

 
Blogger Mr. S said...

o Kozelek tem uma presença muito forte no filme... para aí 4 deixas... uma delas a rebarbar-se todo para cima de umas miudas colegiais!

10:58 da manhã, março 20, 2008

 
Blogger Nadia said...

Girls...young girls....deve ter sido difícil fazer o papel de si mesmo!

11:44 da manhã, março 20, 2008

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

 
online