In the end it's all nice

quarta-feira, novembro 15, 2006

...will you even recognise my face this time next year?



I should just get out of here and start driving south on Interstate 5

But I need to stay near, in case you suddenly remember that I'm alive


But I have this nagging fear that sex was all you needed

I've tried to persevere; I guess I've not succeeded


And is it sexist to say

that I thought just boys were meant to behave in this way?

And though you seemed quite sincere,

will you even recognise my face this time next year?


Well I'll remember how your eyes sparkled in the moonlight

You can surely sympathise; I just wanted more than one night


And yes there was one particular glance that made me afraid

That you were just seeing me as a chance of getting laid

The Wedding Present - Interstate 5

2 Comments:

Blogger mar said...

para mim...quase, quase a melhor banda do mundo!!!
(com os *Cinerama e os
*The Ukrainians , lá dentro)
A ver se este fim de semana temos filme...
beijinhos

6:25 da tarde, novembro 15, 2006

 
Blogger O Puto said...

Tive o privilégio de os ver ao vivo, há quase 10 anos (estou velho), na Knitting Factory.

7:09 da tarde, novembro 22, 2006

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

 
online