In the end it's all nice

terça-feira, agosto 01, 2006




I didn't ask for a shrink - that must've been somebody else. Also, that pudding isn't mine. Also, I'm wearing this suit today because I had a very important meeting this morning and I don't have a crying problem.




I'm lookin' at your face and I just wanna smash it. I just wanna fuckin' smash it with a sledgehammer and squeeze it. You're so pretty.
I want to chew your face, and I want to scoop out your eyes and I want to eat them and chew them and suck on them.



I have a love in my life. It makes me stronger than anything you can imagine.





So here we go.



6 Comments:

Blogger MasterPeace Dude said...

"Jack": "You can go to places in the world with pudding. That's funny."

Love is in the air... ;-))

6:25 da tarde, agosto 01, 2006

 
Blogger Zorn John said...

lâve: ex aiting én new...cama bórd, uir ex pekting iu

11:47 da manhã, agosto 03, 2006

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Continuo a achar que o Adam Sandler nao é apenas um mau actor cómico. Mais subestimado que ele só o Jim Carey.

12:00 da tarde, agosto 03, 2006

 
Blogger Mr. Brightside said...

dono,

O Adam Sandler, tal como o Jim Carrey, têm uma carreira assente em filmes cómicos pouco exigentes. Quando tiveram a oportunidade de participar em projectos sérios e de serem dirigidos por bons realizadores ficou provado que são actores de excepção. O Adam não voltou a fazer mais nada digno de nota, mas o Jim já tem no seu CV algumas interpretações de respeito: Man on the Moon, The Truman Show, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, para dar alguns exemplos.

Conclusão: concordo plenamente com a tua opinião.

12:46 da tarde, agosto 03, 2006

 
Blogger Zorn John said...

Adorei este filme. Vi no cinema, sem qq tipo de espectativa. E quando assim é...

3:41 da tarde, agosto 03, 2006

 
Anonymous Anónimo said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

10:14 da manhã, março 03, 2007

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home

 
online